Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Celebrate Good Times

This Year half my family was gone for the 4th of July so CJ and I spent all weekend with his family. His extended family has a huge BBQ and camp out in their grandparents back yard every year. It's always a lot of fun and it's always the night of the 3rd. The night is filled with karaokee and scavenger hunts :) and this year
it was mine and Shaylee's (my sister-in-law)
turn to be in chagre of one of the hunts. On Saturday we invited
CJ's immediate family over for a BBQ and some fireworks.

Drake loved to look at the fireworks, but would NOT hold the sparkler :)



This was the gang, hanging out on our front yard, waiting for the sun to set.

Drake, eating his dinner, yum yum yum


8 comments:

  1. So fun! The whole weekend rocked. I'm still resizing pictures of your rockin' flag cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you guys had a great weekend! One more week until Steel days! Are you guys going to the carnival?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I think I have that set of bibs too... it comes in like a pack of 15 right? I am so excited to have a baby to wear them though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you talking about even if the whole fam was in town you would have still spent the weekend with CJ's fam :-) Glad you had a great weekend. Little Drakers is still looking so cute, I miss him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a comment for every pic, top to bottom.
    That does not look like drake.
    Who are you, Juliet with the braid.
    Can you say lawn trash? JK LOL
    You make a cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha Jen you make me laugh, That's hilarious! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lets do it. What is your work schedule like this week??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emotional Eater. Madalyn you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete