Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome To Parenthood

I have some really fun pictures that I want to post but this computer won't upload them for me... lame!
Well Drake is now climbing onto the couch all by himself. While he's reaching to pull himself up he laughs... like really hard lol it's funny. And, he's been such a little stinker lately. He bit me twice the other day, and pinched me, and slapped CJ in the face, so as a result to all that we've started time out... we give him one warning ("No, Drake don't do that.") and when he does it again he goes to sit in the corner of the room for one minute. Wish us luck! We really need this to work before he enters the terrible two's

7 comments:

  1. Good luck! He is a cutie.. I cant wait to see pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... Trevor climbs up on our couch all of the time and then when he gets up there he jumps around and then when we go to get him off he tries to get away from us. Good luck with the time out. Hopefully it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw good luck!! let me know how that turns out! i am terrified for Mar to enter that stage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck,LOL. Oh the adventures you will do as parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Madalyn,
    You probably don't even remember me but i'm CJ's cousin, i came acrossed your blog through some friends blogs, but i'm glad i did. Drake is getting so big! I think the last time i saw you guys was Christmas.. Anyways just thought i'd say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well let me know cuz I will be starting Avery on that soon! Sometimes when she slaps or pinches I have to try hard not to laugh...sometimes. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. When he gets to bad you can bring him to me. He loves his auntie Jen, and he really loves Brody.

    ReplyDelete