So our
3 year anniversary is coming up in about a month and a half and I'm not sure what to do. It's
CJ's turn to plan it but neither one of us have any idea's. It's hard to really "get-a-way" when you have a baby/kid. (
technically Drake's a kid now but I still call him my baby) We really don't want to spend the money on some hotel that we're just gonna sleep in for one night... so scratch those idea's. And because it's in Nov. it's hard to go camping when it's that cold.
Goll, no wonder our parents just went out for "dinner" when we were all kids. It's hard to come up with new idea's that have not already been shared between us. Help me think, leave me a comment if you can think of something.
Day at the spa.. Seriously! I am planning one right now:)
ReplyDeleteYou know, it kind of stinks having an anniversary in the cold months (ours is in January). We feel the same way about hotels. You know, sometimes my mom and dad would get my grandparents to swap houses with them for their anniversary. My grandparents would come watch us for the night and my parents would stay at their house. Now that I think about it, it's not a bad idea. Free hotel, babysitter, no check-out time . . .
ReplyDeleteif neither of you have been to massage envy before, the first time is $40 each for an hour. i think most places have a "couples room" at least i know the one in draper does. its amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou could stay at Wasatch state park (if you have a trailer/camper) we did that for our 2nd year anniversary then went up to park city and walked around and looked at stores. We didn't do much but it was cheaper to do the park thing then the hotel room idea...
ReplyDeleteThat's so great that you guys are so happy! Sorry I have no Ideas of what you should do for your anniversary. I am kinda boring like that. I just wanted to say congrats I miss you tons. Can't wait to chill at Christmas!
ReplyDelete