I'm saving up right now for a super nice Nikon camera (I have not decided which one, but I like the d40 and d90) because I'm in love with photography! I want to photograph anything that moves, and I guess anything that doesn't. I'm not trying to be just another Utah mom who wants a job that works around me. In fact I'll be okay if I don't even make money. I want this camera because I want to take a memory of my family and friends and have it frozen in time forever! I want an awesome picture to be a family heirloom. I've done a lot of thinking and now I want your opinion. Should I go into wildlife photography? I love the outdoors and I love looking at animal photos..... mmmmm I need some opinions.
If you like it and you will love doing it then I think you should go for it.
ReplyDeleteyou could always do it on the side to get a feel for it.
ReplyDeleteI think you should definitely do what it is you love, money or not. I need to get more serious about using my camera. Memories really seem clearer when you can look at pictures and actually see them.
ReplyDeleteWildlife photography is definitely something you could do with your husband, too. You could shoot the film and he can shoot the guns. ;)
Can't you do wildlife and other stuff. I do think you should post more pictures of you son.
ReplyDeleteI think you will be good at whatever you set your mind to! LOL I think you should not specialize in wildlife photography, just have it be a option.
ReplyDelete