
We went camping over Memorial weekend with CJ's sister and her husband, it was a lot of fun! Although, I HATE camping when it's cold and wet. But, it was Drake's first time camping since he started walking, so i stuck it out for him to have fun. It rained so much the last night that we had to leave our trailer on the Mt. until the ground could dry out.





He is such a big boy! Did you figure out how to get on our blog? I am a slacker and have not put anything on for a while but I am workin on it!
ReplyDeleteYour camping trip sounds fun, but sorry to tell you the five of you should have come with us. It was the best =)
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Look at your awesome guys there in that last picture. And you and Shay are just too cute. We need to get Ty to fix her computer and set her up to blog!
ReplyDelete