Monday, June 8, 2009

Concert Outing!

Saturday Night we went to the Josh Gracin, Darryl Worley and Megen Mullins "Tribute To Our Troops" concert. It was cold but we had a lot of fun! We went with Nick, Corinne, Ryan, and Whitney. They fired off 3 cannon shots, had fireworks, dropped 2 people out of the sky that parchuted down to the amphitheater, and flew a HUGE re-fueling plane over the amphitheater. I'll bet it was only 100 yrds. above us when it flew by. It was awesome! And, I even learned that Utah has the highest percent of troops deployed then any other state in America... wow we ROCK!





4 comments:

  1. I wanted to go to that so bad! Looks like you guys had fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, America does rock! It rocks hard! And so do you because you found my blog and now I've found yours!! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the truth, I don't remember how I found your blog either. They are so fun though huh??? I love ya. Lets get these little boys together. I just switched back to days, yes, 6L twice a week. :) I love the IHC lingo.

    ReplyDelete