
In the last 2 weeks we've had 4 nights of Rodeo fun. And of coarse I only managed to get pictures of the last night we went. 2 out of the 4 nights we got dumped on by rain! Drake
went to one of them with us and he stayed awake the whole time, he had so much fun.

Baby Drake in his dad's cowboy boots. After we took them off Drake would stand by them
and try to lift his legs up to get his feet in them. Hahaha he's so funny :)

Me and Shaylee
We missed the rodeo this year. I was sad. I love the rodeo! Drake is too dang cute. Can't wait for this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI went to the rodeo too! wish i could have seen you
ReplyDeleteOooo... you need to get drake some boots he looks cute!
ReplyDeleteLoVe LoVe LoVe your hair! I cant believe we did not go to 1 rodeo this summer.. but I cant wait for steel days:) Drake is a lil stud muffin!
ReplyDeleteYour little guy is so cute!!! I got to hold him a bunch at Avery's blessing. Thank you for your sweet comment and of course I remember you. You and Corrine were still pregnant the last time I saw ya but you guys were hilarious! I hope all is well with your beautiful family and I hope to keep in touch with ya.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Yeah we didn't do a whole lot of picture taking on Friday with the downpour and wind we should have they would have been funny.
ReplyDelete