Look how dang big my little Drake is getting! He's so smart and is so much fun! I love him more then life itself.

It's the infamous DUCK HUNTING SEASON so CJ "needs" to grow that hairy thing of his face that I dis-like SO much :)
We were getting ready for bed. O, and did I mention he's off the binky! YAY for us! It was not even a struggle. I didn't have him throw it out, or tell him "big boy's don't have binky's" like some parents recommend to do. I just took it away.
Drake was "rawr"ing like a Tiger in this picture. He's going to be a Tiger for Halloween so I want to make sure he gets practice acting the right part. I don't want him to be quacking like a duck. That would be confusing.

He is so cute! He looks just like you.. I cant wait to see his halloween pictures:)
ReplyDeleteAw he's getting so big! Last time i saw him he was crawling! I totally understand about the beard thing!! Jason grows his out every year for duck hunting too. And then other times too just because he doesn't want to shave. I just say, i guess you wont get kisses then. haha It's good to see pictures of you guys since we don't get to see you guys like EVER!
ReplyDeletemy goodness those pictures are way cute! i can't believe how big and adorable he is!! love it!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! He looks exactly like both of you, mixed together perfectly. I love it.
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie, He looks alot like you.. When did you get him off the binki.. My daughter is attached more than ever :(
ReplyDeleteoh wow he is HUGE! i dont want mar to get that big ever! lol....congrats on the binkie accomplishment...i am afraid for that day to come for marlee!
ReplyDelete