Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween and some other stuff


So it's official. Drake is no longer a baby :( He's just growing too fast to rock in my arms anymore, and O how he hates it when I try to do that lol. He loves Phineus and Ferb on the Disney channel. He also loves being outside, I think it's the fresh air or something because he just hangs out on the deck, sit on the bench and waves to EVERYONE he can see. LOL and then he yells "HI!" while he's waving. Some people are nice and look up, smile and wave back. Others look and then quickly look away. Either way, CJ and I just sit back and laugh!




I was inside and Drake was giving me a kiss through the sliding glass door :)





hahaha This is CJ and his cousin Wade on Halloween. I had to post this picture because of how funny they both look.



My sister Jen had a Halloween party and she had a few games. Guess how much candy is in the bucket and guess how much the pumpkin weighs (lb's and oz's). I WON BOTH! I was only off 1 oz for the pumpkin and only 1 candy off of the total. So we took a picture of my winnings :)




p.s. for some strange reasoning my picture of Drake in his Tiger costume won't upload on the computer. I'll keep trying and show you asap.


6 comments:

  1. Oh he is a cute little stinker! I bet he is an even cuter tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. drake is such a cutie!! i can't believe he is so big! looks like you had a fun halloween too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he really is getting so big! He looks like such a little man. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to meet your son! You have only seen Marlee in walmart so we are due for a play date.

    And how sad is it that your husbands Halloween costume is a regular daily shirt for my hubby? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. big boy! hes a cutie! my boy is growing up faster than i thought too. oh and that last comment was me i didnt realize which account i was logged into :)

    ReplyDelete