Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the comments and advise you all gave me about my hair dilemma. I was kind of surprised that most of you liked the dark hair with reddish and/or blond highlights. Although most of you said that I should change it up a bit I think I'm going to stick with my blond for a little while longer. I got lots of advise and tips on how to make my blond hair healthier that I think I'll go a head and try out. If, after a while, my hair has not grown or is still breaking off, then I'll go a head and give the brunette a try.
Thanks again!
P.s. How in the world do you spell 'blonde' or 'blond' Blogger tells me it's 'blond' but Word tells me it's 'blonde'?
Cara Mengatasi Anis Merah Macet Bunyi
2 years ago

I think blonde/blond is like grey/gray. It just depends on how you like it. I like blonde.
ReplyDeleteI also like blonde for you! I hope it stays healthy for you. I don't know if they worked for you, but my prenatals are really working wonders. I'm going to keep taking them after the baby for sure. My nails grow really well and my hair is great.
Ya I've started taking them again because my hair grew like crazy too. I stopped for about a year and I'm sure they will help now that I'm back on them, not because I'm prgnant though... everyone calm down! :)
ReplyDeleteI do love your hair when it is darker. And when are you going to have another little Drakers??? We are all waiting.
ReplyDelete