Monday, March 1, 2010

Anyone?

So I have, I think, about 3 blogger Friends that went private. I want to move their blogs to the bottom of my 'Friends and Family' list so I can remember that they are private. Right now they still show up in the middle of my list because it shows their last update before they went private. Does anyone know how to change that? I've tried to delete them and re-add them, but that doesn't work, it just keeps sticking them right back where they came from.

6 comments:

  1. I don't think you can do that. I think it's only alphabetically or by the most recent update. The only way to do it is to make a separate list for them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. O that's a good idea. I didn't even think about making a seperate list. I just thought that I could change it because when I first made my list it automatically moved my private blogs to the bottom of the lis so I was hoping I could keep it that way. but we'll see if anyone else has suggestions

    ReplyDelete
  3. My suggestion would have been to delete them and then re-add them. But if you did that and it didn't work.... I'm clueless :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made a seperate list for my private friends. Look at our blog. If you need me to tell you how to do that, let me know. Love you Mad. Lets PLEASE play soon. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine went to the bottem of my list by them selfs, I didn't do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine went to the bottom all by themselves as well...? hey maybe if you change it so it doesn't have a "snip it" of their last blog. Maybe that's why mine worked...

    ReplyDelete