
Kiddo's playing with all the new toys

He's our little Cowboy!

Drake opening gifts with his Uncle Bryce

My Nephew Dallin with his Easter basket that he would NOT let go of HAHA!

My Grandma and Grandpa Hunting with Addi, Dallin and Drake

Drake's Grandma Angie gave him this Easter basket that he opened Easter morning

After Drake's party my mom had her Grandkids go out side for an Easter egg hunt. This is Addi, Dallin and Drake.
Thank you everyone who came to enjoy this day with us and for all the gifts that Drake got! We have some awesome family!
P.s. I completely forgot to add to my goals list (last post) that I want to get into shape so I can hike the Grand Canyon and Timp this year. I have already hiked both but CJ never has and I really want to share the experience with him!

look at that hair! he's adorable.
ReplyDeletei can't believe it has been two years, either.
i can't wait to see all of you in july!
Time flies, huh? Time to accomplish that goal of having another one. You guys sure do make cute babies!
ReplyDeletehow cute and fun! oh and the grand canyon sounds hardcore!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Drake!!! It does go by way to fast. Hey how about you... well I will just text you and tell you :)
ReplyDeleteI cant believe I could not make it to his birthday party, I was so sad. I was not sad enough to miss camping. jk. Love all of the pics glad you guys had fun.
ReplyDeleteWish we could have been there (you should have changed the date of the party lol) He is getting so big. I love that pic of Dallin and his basket. Glad everyone had a good time
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! I cant believe its already been two years! That went by so fast i member when i came over and he was just a baby baby!!! He is so handsome!
ReplyDelete