We got Drake's two year pictures taken by CJ's Aunt Shanna and like always, she did a great job! We love them! I was going to pick just a few of my favorite picutres to post on here but there are just too many of them. I have family members who want to see all these pictures so that's another reason why I posted so many. You might not enjoy them as much as I do but I thought I'd share.
This blog is about me, my husband CJ and our son Drake. We're a growing family and learning new things everyday. CJ and I met in 2005 and got married in November 2006. We were blessed with Drake in 2008. We love anything that has to do with family and the outdoors. We both love to hunt, go camping and ride 4 wheelers. Life has been great to us and now we're just enjoying the ride!
oh my gosh i love these he is getting so big!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you like the pictures! I loved shooting them. He's adorable!
ReplyDeleteThose are DARLING Mad! He looks like he did so good getting them taken!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed them all. He is so cute, he looks like a little model.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is a doll! They all look so good, now you just have to buy frames for all of them :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute, the other night when he ditched Jen for his little buddy was priceless. Im laughing now
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!!! I love all of those pictures. We need to get our boys together for sure. They would have so much fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome nephew I have. I L.O.V.E those pictures!
ReplyDeleteYes, I enjoyed them as much as you did.
ReplyDelete