Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Holla if you're ready for them Summer nights.

HOLLA!
We've been having a lot of fun ever since Summer graced us with her presence. For Memorial day we went camping with CJ's sister, Shaylee and her husband Bryce, and CJ's little brother Austin and his girlfriend Nita. We all had a blast!

Don't laugh at how horrible and homeless I look. No makeup + No contacts + No
shower = a gay 'ol time out camping!



Drake; the little trooper. He had more fun then I think anyone else in camp did. He helped put wood on the fire (with close supervision that is) and he made us laugh, a lot! He loves camping!

Then we got invited to the Tracy Lawrence and Mark Owens concert with Shaylee and Bryce and it was a lot of fun! Two singers, a skydiver, and fireworks, oh and a hotdog (that I paid 3 freakin' bucks for) made for a fun night!




Ok so this lady just about stole the show. She's the one in the white skirt, pink top, leaning back. Ya she was crazy. It was so funny, she was up dancing the WHOLE time! Too funny! She was making up dance moves that I've NEVER EVER seen before. She did the booty shake, the fist pump, you name it, this lady did it. And it was always just slightly off, which made it that more great to watch HAHA
Mark Owens


Tracy Lawrence


5 comments:

  1. looks like you kids have been having a good time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have gone to the concert. Camping looks like a lot of fun. You did not mention the horrible wind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun!! so glad you could get out and enjoy the warm weather! (finally!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drake is sooo cute! I want to have play dates soon!! (and dont complain about 3 bucks!! its 5 for anything at a bees game!)

    ReplyDelete