Monday, August 9, 2010

What can't you live with out?

So, if you were lost in the wilderness or stranded on an island and were all alone, what are two things that you can't live without? I don't want the obvious, like water, food or a blanket or something. I want to know if you really would go insane without your hairspray or a mirror or something along those lines.

Mine, you ask? Well, I say it all the time that I CAN NOT live with out Chapstick, not lip gloss, I need chapstick! So that's my number one pick. Second, I'd have to say a radio. Not to keep in contact with the outside world but to listen to music. I relate everything in life to a country song in some way or another haha! So I need music to keep me alive in the wilderness and to stay happy.
Now it's your turn.

6 comments:

  1. i know this makes me totally nerdy, but i think i would need something to read. i would end up being one of those crazies that reads the same magazine over and over until my brain melted just because i just have to read something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and a mirror! then again, maybe i wouldn't want to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would need a toothbrush and toothpaste! I'd be all set to go! I cannot stand the feeling of gross teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cracked me right the heck up!!! You are such a chapstick girl. You were always putting that stuff on at Sportsmans and it sounds like you still are :) Ok I would have to say toilet paper cause I don't think I could use leaves and pepsi. I am sure I could live without the pepsi but if I was stranded on an island I am sure I would want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it so hard for me to think of 2 things? Mmk...my hubby, duh, but I won't count the obvious. So maybe a toothbrush & an unlimited supply of ice cream. . . ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete