Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Night Out

As many of you know, CJ has been hunting like crazy so I rarely get to spend time with him. Well I was excited to be able to this last Friday night because he was actually going to stay home. Shocker, I know! Well, my excitement was short lived because I got a text from one of my friends Friday afternoon requesting that we have a girls night that night. I could have told her no but I thought I'd give CJ a taste of his own medicine. Ha ha ha!
I had a lot of fun, as I usually do when I get together with my friends! I went with Ashli, Kylee and Kami. We went out for some sushi and then we went back to Ashli's place and b.s'd all night long. I got home at 1 a.m. However, I probably would have stayed later but she has a frikkin' cat, and I'm allergic..... bad! I wear contacts and all the cat that was in the air just stuck to my contacts. I tried washing my hands and rinsing the contacts off but it didn't help. I was a train wreck. I could hardly see anything. Besides all that, I had a great time out! Enjoy the pictures of my crazy friends and I.

Ashli and Kylee

Me and Kami waiting for our sushi



I don't know what they are doing so don't ask :)

3 comments:

  1. considering ellie has pretty much given up on sleeping, i am extra jealous! i want one! looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley is so CRAZY!!! Looks like you girls had another good night out together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun. To bad about the cat problem. I hate cats.

    ReplyDelete