I've told you before, but let me tell you again how excited I am about this time of year. I LOVE THE FALL! Fall = hunting season, which = not seeing much of my husband. However, hunting season usually means we have meat in our freezer for the next year, and for that I am grateful. Our anniversary is coming up on November 11th. 4 years folks! And Thanksgiving will be coming soon. I love Thanksgiving, it's my most favorite holiday. The leaves in the mountains are starting to change colors, and they look so cool! The nights are getting colder and the days are getting shorter. I get to bundle up in warm sweaters and cute jackets. Oh, and I'm looking forward to Black Friday, I like that day. The only bad thing about the Fall is that winter is right around the corner. BOOOOOO! I hate winter. But, I'll stay very positive and enjoy this time of year while it lasts me.
Ok, now a change in subject. Drake is the most fun kid I know! He is talking so good and completes new sentences everyday. CJ and I are telling him stories every night before bed (that's right, we make up our own stories for him, not because we want to but because Drake insists that we do that lol) and every time we get done with a story, no matter how big or small the fish may be or scary or hairy the monster is, Drake always tells us "That's a good tory" while he shakes his head up and down in approval. So cute right? Gosh, I love him!
Everyday I play "dinatores" with him. My mother-in-law (who is seriously THE best Mother-in-law in the world) bought him some tiny little dinosaurs. There is a T-Rex "dinatore" and a Raptor "dinatore" and a bunch of other ones. Well one day Drake decides that he's going to quiz me on what kind the species each of the Dinosaurs were. We sat Indian style facing each other and he had his little pile of Dino's. He'd pick one up and look at me while waiting for my answer. I'd say "That's a T-Rex" and he'd set it down. He'd grab another one and I'd say "That's a Triceratops" and he'd set it down. I knew some of the names but I knew I would not get them all right. Well he picked up this one Dino that had a lime green stripe down it's back and was kinda hunched over so i sat and thought about it for a second and then I said "hummmmm, that's a hunchback Dinosaur" (knowing that I was wrong) and Drake smiles and says "Ya, that's' right mama!" and sets in down. LOL Oh, he's so cute!
So there you go, a couple cute stories for those of you who care. p.s. Sorry, still no pictures.
Cara Mengatasi Anis Merah Macet Bunyi
2 years ago

that is so adorable! kids are really good at making us feel good about ourselves, aren't they?
ReplyDeletethose cute stories make me want a little boy. i mean, i love my little girl, but a little boy would double the fun!
such a cute little guy!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE listing to little kids talk and tell there stories!!! i cant wait for ry to be fun!!! lol
i agree with you on the fall=hunting thing. i love the weather and the leaves and everything about it! drake really is one of the cutest kids i know. everytime we see him i laugh. what a great kid you have. :)
ReplyDeleteawww. he is so cute. i can't wait for that!
ReplyDeleteand i love fall too. totally my favorite time of year.
I love Fall too! Are we going to take your family pictures again? I promise you I'll get you an actual CD this time.
ReplyDelete