www.abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com www.notjustahousewife.blogspot.com www.theprudentpantry.blogspot.com I've been very into organizing and simplifying my house. I love family members blogs too, but they don't usually post very often!
I love looking at Enjoying the Small Things. When I first read her blog about a year and a half ago she told the story about having her baby that has down syndrome and it was such an amazing story. I have been hooked ever since. She is also an amazing photographer. I love looking at her pictures.
This blog is about me, my husband CJ and our son Drake. We're a growing family and learning new things everyday. CJ and I met in 2005 and got married in November 2006. We were blessed with Drake in 2008. We love anything that has to do with family and the outdoors. We both love to hunt, go camping and ride 4 wheelers. Life has been great to us and now we're just enjoying the ride!
Right now I'm obsessed with pinterest.com. If you have one you know why! If not you have to join. It's amazing.
ReplyDeleteI am also loving myyellowsandbox.blogspot. Fun, cute, different hairstyles! I haven't tried any of them yet but I really want to!
Let me know what you think! And this is a good idea...I'd like to know what other people like to look at
www.abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletewww.notjustahousewife.blogspot.com
www.theprudentpantry.blogspot.com
I've been very into organizing and simplifying my house. I love family members blogs too, but they don't usually post very often!
I just mostly like to stalk away. ;) I just like to look at my friends and familys blogs. I love knowing everything is good.
ReplyDeleteSarah Barnhurst's blog! she's hilarious.
ReplyDeleteI love looking at Enjoying the Small Things. When I first read her blog about a year and a half ago she told the story about having her baby that has down syndrome and it was such an amazing story. I have been hooked ever since. She is also an amazing photographer. I love looking at her pictures.
ReplyDelete